- Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related to medium to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not blinkies or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. [Note: Your home address is not required!]
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. A copy of Keri Hilson's new album NO BOYS ALLOWED. a CD and not bought on itunes or whatever. it's in stores on 12.21.10 but you can pre-order on amazon
2. More userpic space. I got the 70+ userpics but I would really love more.
3. A new computer mouse would be awesome. I would prefer if it was wireless optical with a scrollwheel, but if it's not wireless i'm ok with it. and not a Mac mouse, a regular computer mouse
4. $$$ (USD, check, money order) :) For every day essentials like soap or whatever. I hate using my sister's stuff. Plus i could get some clothes with it. and a transit pass..etc.
5. If you can, a used computer would be nice. i wouldn't need a monitor, mouse or a keyboard. it would need windows installed on it. the one i have is dying and it makes this horrible loud sound and i can't take it anymore. just not TOO old. it would need XP SP2 or higher. SP1 is soooo outdated. and over 10GB of space, please.
6. if not, an external drive or a flash drive would be great.
7. a boyfriend (sighhhh)
8. CANDY!! i like me some chocolate. but i'm not into the peanut butter stuff. i love white chocolate..and those lindor truffles. om nom nom
9. maybe a gift card? like to target or walmart.
10. i REALLY would like some air freshener stuff. like candles or spray. i have a cat so my room can get VERY stinky :P
so there ya have it :) Email me if you can help. if you can send me something i'll give you my address