- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related to medium to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not blinkies or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. [Note: Your home address is not required!]
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special. ♥
Here's my wish list: pretty please...
1. Cats/Kittens or Spongebob Christmas cards! :D
2. PR requests from christie @ sassied (she's currently not selling any graphics, but when it reopens i want some!) here is her site
3. LJ custom userheads would be cool
4. LJ tokens would help
5. Perhaps a rename token?
6. Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin icons (Once Upon a Time)
7. CHOCOLATE!!!!! i like Twix, Nestle Crunch, Cadbury Roasted Almonds chocolate bar, Snickers
8. $$ so i can buy clothes. most of my stuff is worn out and torn :( *is poor*
9. if it's possible, a megaupload premium account would be good
10. Starbucks gift card
PM OR EMAIL ME FOR MY ADDRESS
mrskarkaroff @ yahoo . com
I wanna have this entry public, so I'm not putting my address here.
THANKS!! :D this broke woman appreciates it.