Go to this site and pick 5 quotations that describe you or your belief system. Then tag 5 friends to do the same. The quotations are here.
1. Sexually,we are all competing for the same seat on the bus and the thing that holds it together is the tightly held conceit that we are all sexual gods. How can I believe in my own uniqueness when there's a cat out there exactly the same as me?
-Jeff Melvoin, Northern Exposure, Altered Egos, 1993
2. Worries go down better with soup than without.
3. There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
-George Bernard Shaw
4. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
5. The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it.
i shall tag chrisno51, spats_bear, lidi, neke, and dirrtydiesel